My Invite to You
I will expect you to attend my meeting if:
- I provide you with the knowledge you need to make the meeting a success, which includes:
- What preparation do you need to complete to contribute to the meeting?
- What do I expect from you during the meeting?
- What do I expect from you following the meeting?
- I provide a clear agenda for the meeting?
- You do not have an existing meeting at the time I request my meeting
When scheduling the meeting, I will check your calendar to ensure that I am not booking the meeting at a time when you are already booked.
If I do not have access to your calendar I will request access to view your calendar and expect you to grant me permissions to at least view when you are busy
If the meeting is urgent I will discuss timings with you to identify potential times that will work.
If I do not have access to your calendar, I will use Microsoft FindTime to issue a poll to find the right time for both of us.
If I need to cancel the meeting I will advise you of the reason and re-schedule the meeting.
Your Invite to Me
You will have provided me with the information I would have provided to you.
If I accept your meeting I am committing to preparing, attending and carrying out following actions.
If I cannot attend, I will advise you of the reason and provide alternate times to re-schedule the meeting.